Crayola Invites Proposals From Elementary Schools for 2014 Creative Leadership Grants
Crayola, in partnership with the National Association of Elementary School Principals, is accepting applications for its 2014 Creative Leadership grant program.
The program will award up to twenty grants of $2,500 each in support of innovative creative leadership team-building programs at the elementary school level. In addition, each program will receive an in-kind grant of Crayola products valued at $1,000.
Click here for more information
Here's How You Get Started:
- Form a collaborative team to plan innovative ways of infusing creativity throughout the school.
- Brainstorm a leadership program that will enrich the creative capabilities and confidence within the school community.
- Plan how and who will lead this collaborative effort.
- Complete the application.
- Submit your application by June 23, 2014 (principal must be NAESP member).
- Every Early Bird application submitted before midnight on Monday, June 9, 2014 will receive a Crayola product Classpack(R).
Watch a video about proper behavior at a museum
This new document shows clear connection between Arts...
Deadline to submit sketches is October 23, 2015. See...